midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Why

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject: Why Reply with quote

Why is it that EVERY democrat on the House intelligence committee has voted to keep the Memo from being release to the full floor.

Currently GOP leaders are looking at a 40 year old House rule which will allow them to release the Memos to the press. Under the rule the House will have a five day waiting period in which the President can OK the release. If he does not respond then the House can take the memos to the full House for debate and then upon approval can release the memos.

tilley88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STATE.OF.THE.UNION
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its gonna come out... won't be long either.... if I am not mistaken, the President can remove the tag of secret if he wishes to do so.... I can almost guarantee he's already read them....

What I really want to know is how many calls from the Democrats groveling has he gotten.... Maybe even Bill and Hillary.....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now it's not the Democrats wanting to stop it as much as it is every investigative body in our government saying that it would be seriously dangerous for it to be released as it contains a lot of information about the American sources and methods. The classified material needs to remain classified but I encourage the pukes to keep it up. As the death tolls mount up I hope they will accept their participation in the misguided process of exposure. Keep it up, please.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: