midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

QUESTION FOR RIVERSIDES ROBBIE DALE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least we know some dates at RIS as the ASCS has released it Mid South Region Schedule.

2018 ASCS Mid-South Lineup
Date - Track (City, State)
4/7/2018-Tennessee National Raceway (Hohenwald, TN)
4/13/2018-Jackson Motor Speedway (Byram, MS)
4/14/2018-Jackson Motor Speedway (Byram, MS)
5/12/2018-I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, AR)
6/28/2018-Riverside International Speedway (W. Memphis, AR)
6/29/2018-Crowley's Ridge Raceway (Paragould, AR)
6/30/2018-I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, AR)
7/1/2018-Diamond Park Speedway (Murfreesboro, AR)
7/21/2018-Riverside International Speedway (W. Memphis, AR)
7/28/2018-I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, AR)
8/11/2018-Jackson Motor Speedway (Byram, MS)
8/25/2018-Tennessee National Raceway (Hohenwald, TN)
9/15/2018-I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, AR)
9/29/2018-Centerville Super Speedway (Dardanelle, AR)
10/4/2018-I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, AR)
10/5/2018-I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, AR)
10/6/2018-I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, AR)

**Dates subject to change without notice. Refer to http://www.ascsracing.com for updates.

And we know the WOO date.

Fri. April 20 Riverside International Speedway West Memphis, AR
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it absolutely preposterous for anyone to believe that a business and entertainment venue like Riverside would be deliberately shunning fans or cars for ANY reason/s. I've been a Riverside fan since I was born in 1950. My dad and at least 8 of my uncles from both sides of my family have been drivers or otherwise prominent figures in the Riverside scene. I don't believe anyone whose constant remarks are of a negative foundation are fans or anything else as related to the position of whining that they espouse. Do I believe Riverside rules and practices are always perfect? No, I don't but I do trust that Clayton et al are doing their level best to promote the sports and activities that we enjoy at and about Riverside International Speedway. Why on Earth would any correctly thinking person believe otherwise? I've found that when changes are made that I may dislike I go to Clayton or Tommy or whoever I might run into for at least a sense of reasoning as to why the changes are being made. Every time that has happened I discover that the Riverside management team had identified a problem and collectively decided on a solution. They don't ever ask me what I think about their changes or proposals and for the very most part I don't believe that any of them ask many of us posters here on MidSouth Racing Forum either and I don't think they should ask anyone that doesn't have some skin in the game. I NEVER fail to brag about Riverside at the appropriate times and on most race nights that I can attend I try to bring at least 1 friend with me. I've been known to bring 8 or 9 friends and I paid the admission price for all of them.
JoeDirt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^^^ Wow! I wouldn't have thought Psycho had any friends to take to the races. Woulda lost that bet for sure... Laughing

Last edited by JoeDirt on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have any problems making lasting friendships, joeyboy. But most of my close friends are a cut or two above you and others in the intelligence department. I enjoy abstract discussions and I generally love others that can keep up with the deeper sides of particular issues. But I don't meet any strangers. I gladly converse on any level in which I find the abilities of my friends to have or prefer. I don't make judgements with any of them and I don't hold any differing opinions against them. I held elective positions for 21 years in my life. I learned to accept and even relish the positions of others that were very different from my own. There was a time that I considered you to be similar in objective examination of issues but you do make me wonder sometimes. Any way it winds up, joeyboy, I still consider you as a somewhat kindred spirit. I hope that you don't make it difficult for me to understand otherwise.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
JoeDirt

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I don't have any problems making lasting friendships, joeyboy. But most of my close friends are a cut or two above you and others in the intelligence department. I enjoy abstract discussions and I generally love others that can keep up with the deeper sides of particular issues. But I don't meet any strangers. I gladly converse on any level in which I find the abilities of my friends to have or prefer. I don't make judgements with any of them and I don't hold any differing opinions against them. I held elective positions for 21 years in my life. I learned to accept and even relish the positions of others that were very different from my own. There was a time that I considered you to be similar in objective examination of issues but you do make me wonder sometimes. Any way it winds up, joeyboy, I still consider you as a somewhat kindred spirit. I hope that you don't make it difficult for me to understand otherwise.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No problem there Psycho, I actually consider you and Midget both to be kindred spirits on most racing related stuff. You gotta slow some stuff down for me though as I've never said I was the brightest bulb on the ole Christmas tree. On "elective" positions does that mean you elected to take that position or it was political and you were elected to it? If the latter were some of those being re-elected?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I chose the wrong word on that "elective" remark, Joey. I should have said "elected." The individuals that voted for me or against me demonstrated their choices and for 21 years I was rewarded for my attention to details and personal but public positions on various issues. Don't cut yourself too short, joey. You're a good bit brighter than you give yourself credit for. Later, Alligator!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: