midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Manafort suing Mueller
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Special Counsel Mueller is ordered to investigate "anything" arising in the investigations of the Trump/Russia affairs. Why would anyone complain about that unless they want or have something to hide? The American people are entitled to know what has happened and even still happening. These are NOT Einstein Theories of Relativity questions. Just what the hell is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Special Counsel Mueller is ordered to investigate "anything" arising in the investigations of the Trump/Russia affairs. Why would anyone complain about that unless they want or have something to hide? The American people are entitled to know what has happened and even still happening. These are NOT Einstein Theories of Relativity questions. Just what the hell is going on?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Dam i posted the actual order creating the position and what he was authorized to investigate and you still cannot comprehend what it says.

Or you are so delusional with hatred that you refuse to accept that actual order.

Could it be that English is a second language for you????
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

Dam i posted the actual order creating the position and what he was authorized to investigate and you still cannot comprehend what it says.

Or you are so delusional with hatred that you refuse to accept that actual order.

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise
DIRECTLY from the investigation;
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

LOL. Twice in one thread
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

ONCE AGAIN!!!! if it is so hard for you to comprehend plain English. That means any crimes committed as a result of and/or DURING the investigation. Such as lying to investigators. DIRECTLY is the key word here.

Your interpretation of the meaning of sec "ii" is unconstitutionally broad and could be use to allow the SP to investigate anything having to do with those associated with the campaign as far back as their birth.

Using your interpretation(which courts have routinely ruled to be overly broad and unconstitutional) If Trump's driver was accused of running a red light 30 years ago then that would be free game for the SP.

That is why the order set perimeters in the investigation to allow ONLY the investigation of the actual alleged crime and not a free for all.

What Manafort was accused of doing is NOT directly associated with the alleged Russian activity in the election.

Sec "ii" is not stand alone it is a continuation of sec "i". So it is restricted in it's meaning by sec "i"
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

LOL. Twice in one thread

In his own link! Rolling Eyes
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

LOL. Twice in one thread

What do you say to a man with 2 black eyes?
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
Porkchop wrote:
NeverTrustAMidget wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

LOL. Twice in one thread

Being in my own link or not does not matter if you're incapable to understand what it says and comprehend it's meaning. You do not take a single sec out of context and try to twist it's meaning.

They included the word DIRECTLY for a reason.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just what now "alleged" crime has you so stirred up about, midge? These matters are each and every one being discovered as the investigations continue. I think we'll all be learning a lot about the trump/Russian connections and collaborations in good time. It started out with the lil' donnie saying there had been NO connections with Russia, then it was just a few, then it was probably more than that and now we know there were hundreds of contacts and billions of dollars changing hands here. As patriotic and concerned Americans we have every right to know all we can find out insofar as these investigations can reveal. Get you some popcorn, a nice cold beverage and relax for awhile. True justice takes it's time.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: