midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

My Thing Is Bigger Than Your Thing Diplomacy. WTF?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject: My Thing Is Bigger Than Your Thing Diplomacy. WTF? Reply with quote

Is this any way for any leader of any nation to parlay favorable results to anything? This is very juvenile at it's very best. We're not talking about toys here, folks. We're talking about millions of lives and the possible destruction of much of the Earth and it's inhabitants. Even the thought of a nuclear confrontation between nations is totally unconscionable. Mr. Kim Jong Un might not be cognizant of the ramifications of such a conflict but any President of the United States of America should be absolutely aware of the very serious dangers of such a conflict. As much as we already know about the cold war with the Russian Axis and our mutual abilities to destroy each other I've never known either of our governments to go this far in threats and counter threats. Playing 3rd grader insults with another nuclear nation and knowing that it is being led by an immature and trigger-happy idiot is completely foolish. It announces to the World that we are also led by a 3rd grade immature idiot. WOW. I can't do much about it but all of this really makes me sick at my stomach to even consider the end results of such child-like handling of issues such as this. Again. WOW.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Excavator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Walk softly but carry a big stick." Laughing
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excavator wrote:
"Walk softly but carry a big stick." Laughing

You didn't even get the quote right. Lol
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if it is possible for PT to actually think for h8imself or if he waits for the left wing talking points to know what to say.

Warning tin horn dictators of the result of their delusion has been a long [practice among US Presidents. Nothing wrong with what Trump said. You have got to remind these tin horns of the cost of any aggression on their part. Draw a lie in the sand and do not move from that line.

After 8 years of drawing and erasing the line and being pushed around internationally it is good to see a real man stand up.

Can you imagine what the leftist would say if Trump were to say that an attack on S Korea by N Korea would be an attack on the US?

Of course they will ignore that Kennedy told Moscow that any attack on West Berlin would be considered an attack on the US.

Or that Truman told Russia that the US would support Greece and Turkey with economically and MILITARILY if Russia tries to spread communism into those countries.

the Eisenhower administration threaten "massive retaliation" with nuclear weapons in response to any act of aggression by a potential enemy.

1957 - Congress and US President pledged US military and economic aid to Middle Eastern nations threatened by communist aggression.

As i stated there is a loooong history of US government issuing warning against aggressive governments who chose to spread their aggression to other countries.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it that you agree with the very juvenile "My thing is bigger than your thing" national diplomacy, midge? WOW. Just WOW. No POTUS has ever responded to anything done or said by any other nation in such a very childish and juvenile way. Give that new book a good read. 100% of the White House staff agrees that having to deal with the outbursts and whims of the lil' donnie are like having to deal with a very spoiled 10 year old. And they don't expect that to change. I don't either.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: