midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Crypto currency

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tilley88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:54 pm    Post subject: Crypto currency Reply with quote

Anybody in on this yet? Will this lead to a cashless society?
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son in California was trying to tell me something about that just today. I still don't understand it but he says that he has been playing with some of the stocks in that area and that he's made more than $50,000 just in the last 6 months with it. He tells me there really is a method to the madness and he will continue to get in and get out as he anticipates the ever changing market values. It ain't in my lil' world.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, itís beyond me right now as I slowly get into it. I may take a look at moving some stock into one of them for a short term. Like anything new, itís scary playing with your own dough....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to my son, who happens to be a genius and a member of Mensa, the crypto currency market is a tough one to keep up with but for him it's been the best money maker in the stock market he's ever found. He said he only started his investments in it with $500. He doubled that and more in only a week. He has never put another nickel out of his pocket for additional shares. Like I said earlier, there is a method to the madness. Learn the method as best you can.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
tilley88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
According to my son, who happens to be a genius and a member of Mensa, the crypto currency market is a tough one to keep up with but for him it's been the best money maker in the stock market he's ever found. He said he only started his investments in it with $500. He doubled that and more in only a week. He has never put another nickel out of his pocket for additional shares. Like I said earlier, there is a method to the madness. Learn the method as best you can.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Iíve been talking with a few folks in the know on another forum, and Iíve decided to learn more before I commit. After watching it nosedive a couple days ago, you bet Iíll be cautious.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to my son that is the profit potential if you can catch the waves in the markets just right. Even then, he said he's made a few bad moves but was still able to stay abreast of the rapidly changing markets and making money going up and coming down. Sounds scary to me.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: