midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Lil' Donnie Trump: Master Negotiator
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' donnie did the best he could possibly do in the interests of lil' donnie. I NEVER expected anything less than that from him. That said, I don't believe that the majority repub congress is very happy about it at all. What lil' donnie did was make them all look like fools. The repubs had it all set up to go into that negotiating session and spring a trap on the Democrats. Lil' donnie surprised everybody and sprang the trap on the repubs!!!!!!They've been needing a good dose of that. Happy trails!!!!!!!!!!

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
... Allow me to ask, do you think it was smarter to go with a 3 month extension, forcing the congress to do their jobs or allow them to kick the can down the road for 12 to 18 months... Try being honest, I know its tough, but give it a shot.... The election has nothing (for you guys) to do with it, you've already lost the next one, and badly at that....

Why would we be kicking the can down the road for 18 months? I thought you were posting links on here showing that Donald's executive orders on regulations had reduced our national debt by 100 billion dollars. We shouldn't be needing to raise the debt limit if that were really the case, now would we?

You know whats funny, I know you agree with what Trump did and it tears your butt up and to proud to admit it.... your comment was a dead give away... anything to change the subject....typical lib.....

Your not very bright are you, your guy increased it to 20 trillion, it takes a 1000 billion to get at one tenth of his damage.... don't be stupid, its in-becoming ....

I'm not the one making claims that the president is saving us billions by xo's when in fact he was withholding payments because of the debt limit, which has to be raised. Laughing at your stupid @ss.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
... Allow me to ask, do you think it was smarter to go with a 3 month extension, forcing the congress to do their jobs or allow them to kick the can down the road for 12 to 18 months... Try being honest, I know its tough, but give it a shot.... The election has nothing (for you guys) to do with it, you've already lost the next one, and badly at that....

Why would we be kicking the can down the road for 18 months? I thought you were posting links on here showing that Donald's executive orders on regulations had reduced our national debt by 100 billion dollars. We shouldn't be needing to raise the debt limit if that were really the case, now would we?

You know whats funny, I know you agree with what Trump did and it tears your butt up and to proud to admit it.... your comment was a dead give away... anything to change the subject....typical lib.....

Your not very bright are you, your guy increased it to 20 trillion, it takes a 1000 billion to get at one tenth of his damage.... don't be stupid, its in-becoming ....

I'm not the one making claims that the president is saving us billions by xo's when in fact he was withholding payments because of the debt limit, which has to be raised. Laughing at your stupid @ss.

And still changing the subject...laugh at your own....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foregoing payments that we actually owe now is not a creation of savings of any kind. But the rightwingnuts remain convinced that lil' donnie is like the cherry on a sundae. This gets better everyday!!!!!!!!!

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
PV=nRT wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

And still changing the subject...laugh at your own....

Laughing at you because you got punked by thegatewaypundit is staying on topic. You're 20 years older than me, so your experience should have allowed you to identify the flattening of the national debt rigbt under the debt limit was our administration delaying payments until a new limit is passed. Instead, you fell for the horsesh!t narrative that XO's eliminating regulations was what was really responsible. Lol. I thought you were suppose to get wiser with the years.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, I guess you guys are either a little slow (putting it nicely) or just can't continue on one subject when you've been proven wrong.... I'll be nice and go with the "little slow".... I'm pretty sure we were talking about the 3 month extension of the debt limit... just to refresh your memory...providing you have one...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
I don't know, I guess you guys are either a little slow (putting it nicely) or just can't continue on one subject when you've been proven wrong.... I'll be nice and go with the "little slow".... I'm pretty sure we were talking about the 3 month extension of the debt limit... just to refresh your memory...providing you have one...

Why are we talking about a 3 month extension on the debt limit? YOU posted a chart showing that since Trump took office, the national debt had leveled off at 19.8T and had even dipped to 19.7T in some cases(hence, your 100 billion saved). You credited this to Trump using executive orders and cutting regulations. So why are we now having to raise the debt limit? Are these executive orders no longer working? Or was your narrative horsesh!t? I'm guessing it's the latter.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see just one piece of legislation passed or just one xo having been signed by the prez that has a nickel's worth of savings to the taxpayer in them. Don't bother looking for them as they simply do not exist. The last time we had a balanced budget and a surplus was under the direction of the Big Dawg Clinton administration. It has been often said that in the course of time the national debt will seemingly swing wildly. But generally speaking, the debt tends to rise on a constant and predictable level. I predict that the debt will remain in the constant and predictable rise mode. The donnie or the congress CANNOT stop that. Watch and see that my predictions are true in these regards.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I would like to see just one piece of legislation passed or just one xo having been signed by the prez that has a nickel's worth of savings to the taxpayer in them. Don't bother looking for them as they simply do not exist. The last time we had a balanced budget and a surplus was under the direction of the Big Dawg Clinton administration. It has been often said that in the course of time the national debt will seemingly swing wildly. But generally speaking, the debt tends to rise on a constant and predictable level. I predict that the debt will remain in the constant and predictable rise mode. The donnie or the congress CANNOT stop that. Watch and see that my predictions are true in these regards.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hey Einstein, the president doesn't write legislation..... I showed the graph, I didn't draw it up you don't want to believe it, who cares... just like you can't believe the dumb bit@h got her azz handed to her by Trump... and now its coming out she didn't get the popular vote either... you guys got nothin... well nothing but whining privileges.... Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that your pitiful way of saying that you've been defeated once again, crapslinger? What are the national taxpayer savings due to anything that lil' donnie has done? There are NO taxpayer savings because neither lil' donnie or his majority repub ruled congress, house and Senate, have passed a single thing that even MIGHT create some relief for the taxpayers. Nothing, nada, zilch. And from what I've read there will NEVER be any relief for the average taxpayers as a result of any presently planned tax reform from the repub prez or his congress. You trumpites have really took in the trump bait. Hook, line and sinker. Hang around and watch that what I say is completely true on this issue. The trumpski intends to grant some huge tax benefits to the already filthy rich but they're going to take so much that there won't be a dime left to share with you or me. Mark it.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://treasurydirect.gov/govt/reports/pd/pd_debttothepenny.htm

And there it is folks. National debt jumps 300 billion in a single day. It's what usually happens once a debt ceiling has been lifted. I guess those XO's aren't working like Duane said they were.
JamieHall

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:

And there it is folks. National debt jumps 300 billion in a single day. It's what usually happens once a debt ceiling has been lifted. I guess those XO's aren't working like Duane said they were.

As best I can tell, this is the first time in history that US debt has surpassed $20 trillion. The administration can add this to their "biggest ever" list since it's so yuuuge.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is truly hilarious!!!!!!!! The rightwingnuts go from bragging about lil' donnie reducing the debt by 100 billion dollars one day and then ignoring the fact that the very next day the national debt INCREASES by over 300 billion. WOW!!!!! What a turnaround!!!!!!!!! Does the hypocrisy from them have no limits?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
This is truly hilarious!!!!!!!! The rightwingnuts go from bragging about lil' donnie reducing the debt by 100 billion dollars one day and then ignoring the fact that the very next day the national debt INCREASES by over 300 billion. WOW!!!!! What a turnaround!!!!!!!!! Does the hypocrisy from them have no limits?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Laughing No limits with the Caveman Cons! Laughing
Porkchop

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PV=nRT wrote:

I can hear Duane now, "There you go, deflecting again! We were talking about the debt going down and you start talking about it going up!" Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: