midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Sen. Bob Corker Says trump Is Not Stable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:17 am    Post subject: Sen. Bob Corker Says trump Is Not Stable Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qYnhD4wQqM

I think this says about all of it. Sen. Corker has earned my respect. Actually he did that long before his recent criticisms of trump. He is a very thoughtful and deliberative individual.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Others do not share your views as Corker is under heavy fire from the GOP base in Tennessee and is facing a very difficult primary challenge.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever heard of an election where there wasn't opposition and multitudes were dissatisfied, midge? Sen. Corker will easily keep his seat. There are NO Dems that can beat him in Tennessee and I know of NO repubs that can hold a candle to him in any primary. The Senator spoke the truth whether you like it or not. In every available poll including some rightwingnut polls it appears that a VAST majority in this nation disapprove of the way the donnie is performing his duties as POTUS and as the CIC. He constantly says that no one has ever seen anything like this. Although for much different reasons than lil' donnie might imagine, I tend to agree with him in that regard.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of people say stupid things... it may cost Corker more then he wishes to spend.... but you see, President Trump is still winning and you clowns are still whining .... so it all works out in the end...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you hear what Sen. Bob Corker said when asked if he stood behind his remarks about the prez? He said that he doesn't comment on anything without first giving it some thought. I wonder why he said that? Is he accusing the prez of NOT thinking before he comments on anything? Yes. I think that is exactly what he was saying.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Did you hear what Sen. Bob Corker said when asked if he stood behind his remarks about the prez? He said that he doesn't comment on anything without first giving it some thought. I wonder why he said that? Is he accusing the prez of NOT thinking before he comments on anything? Yes. I think that is exactly what he was saying.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And I would care, why? I don't know if your smart enough to notice, but both sides, establishment Democrats and Establishment Republicans are doing their dammed-est to stick it to Trump....why do you suppose that is? I know I'll end up having to try to explain it to ya, cause your not all that bright...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are the establishment types trying to stick it to lil' donnie, crapslinger? There can be no profit whatsoever for anyone assuming that position. I think lil' donnie is sticking it to himself much better than a thousand others could possibly do it. We'll have to see about all that, won't we?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: