midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

The Budget. Where Do You Think It's Going?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, once again your wrong... blabbing the DNC talking points again...nothing Trump does will be right in your and their eyes... that's OK, the rest of us will enjoy the great thing that are going to happen in the USA and you can sit there and choke on your own vomit every time Trumps wins again... and he does, and he will continue...
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
No, once again your wrong... blabbing the DNC talking points again...nothing Trump does will be right in your and their eyes... that's OK, the rest of us will enjoy the great thing that are going to happen in the USA and you can sit there and choke on your own vomit every time Trumps wins again... and he does, and he will continue...

Explain how I'm wrong. You were duped.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every day in every way lil' donnie is losing the support of many that voted for him. Why am I not surprised by that circumstance? If all that you rightwingnuts can relate is that the donnie will lower the national debt then I'm all for it. But even Sen. Mitch McConnell says that the debt ceiling WILL be raised in THIS congress. There is no avoiding it just like there never has been a way to avoid it in the past. Ignorance is bliss in many cases. This time it's very dangerous and absolutely not very intelligent in any way. The debt ceiling WILL rise. Bank on it. Will you cry about it as you have for the last 8 fiscal years? Idiots and liars.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You clowns just go ahead and believe the stuff your CNN and MSNBC and NPR tell you, lap it up like the dogs you are.... The president suffers no lack of support from those that voted for him anywhere except liberal sites... how strange....I look at the internet polls (the same ones I looked at when he was elected) and they have him strong, close to 60% approval .... and remember, they were right before, no reason they'd be wrong now....
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mudslinger47 wrote:
You clowns just go ahead and believe the stuff your CNN and MSNBC and NPR tell you, lap it up like the dogs you are.... The president suffers no lack of support from those that voted for him anywhere except liberal sites... how strange....I look at the internet polls (the same ones I looked at when he was elected) and they have him strong, close to 60% approval .... and remember, they were right before, no reason they'd be wrong now....

Well YOUR latest approved poll-
http://www.investors.com/politics/ibdtipp-poll-presidential-approval-direction-of-country/ A new one coming out in a couple days:
President Trump's job approval rating dropped 5 percentage points in August to 32%, as support from Republicans took a substantial hit this month. The presidential approval rating hasn't been this low since President Bush's last month in office.
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mcloughlin Poll results.... and I think they are still a little low.... You guys have no idea about logic.....

The pollís highlights include the following:
48 percent approve of Trumpís performance in office while 50 percent disapprove. Most media polls, by contrast, place the presidentís job approval down between 37% and 42%, far lower than the McLaughlin poll.
71 percent†support the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate leaks by public officials to the media. 15 percent oppose.
63 percent †support the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate allegations of pay for play between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department under Hillary and Hillaryís use of a private server for her e mails. 27 percent oppose.
Only 35 percent feel Trump was involved in Russian meddling in the election. 25 percent believe Russia did meddle but Trump was not involved. And 21 percent feel Russia did not meddle
Porkchop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the poll Duane's so proud of-
Laughing
http://mclaughlinonline.com/pols/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/National-Omnibus-8-29-17-Presentation.pdf
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: The Budget. Where Do You Think It's Going? Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
The budget is not a casual subject. Lil' donnie is already attempting to change the Senate rules to allow only a simple majority to send their idea of a budget to his desk. Our founders didn't think that was such a good idea and they memorialized their thinking into the Constitution and other laws to prevent that from happening. This nation does not have a pure democracy. We have a Democratic Republic and wisely so.

What are your thoughts about this? The House does have simple majority powers but the Senate is not restricted in that way. The Senate goes much deeper into the particulars of proposed legislation and generally requires a more than majority ruling. This is absolutely by design from our founders. Just think about the legislation involving Civil Rights and Voting Rights. Both Acts profited greatly due to the super majorities required for their passages. I believe that the requirements for super majorities to pass muster in the Senate are extremely good considerations for any major legislation to be passed onto the President's desk.

Many in this country are not aware that we enjoy the longest system of Democracy in history. There have been other democracies but they have failed early on in their implementations. The American system of democracy has succeeded far longer than any of it's predecessors. Our founders got it better than any before them. I am very proud of that and I resent anyone fooling around with our foundational principles.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It's called Reconciliation and it has been in place for 43 years. Budgetary items can get to floor for a vote with a simple majority since the Congressional Budget Act of 1974. Which prohibits filibusters on certain budgetary bills and only allows 20 hours of debates.

Really need to check your facts and quit repeating talking points.
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porkchop wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Well YOUR latest approved poll-
http://www.investors.com/politics/ibdtipp-poll-presidential-approval-direction-of-country/ A new one coming out in a couple days:
President Trump's job approval rating dropped 5 percentage points in August to 32%, as support from Republicans took a substantial hit this month. The presidential approval rating hasn't been this low since President Bush's last month in office.

Adolph Hitlers had over a 90% approval rating. Goering showed that if you control the media you can control the minds of the masses.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you are a huge proponent of propaganda, midge? Whatever media that you don't like then just kill them? I don't think that is the way this nation operates at all. Please show me where I might be misinformed on that observation. I remain open to information that might be contrary to my own investigations.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
NeverTrustAMidget

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I guess you are a huge proponent of propaganda, midge? Whatever media that you don't like then just kill them? I don't think that is the way this nation operates at all. Please show me where I might be misinformed on that observation. I remain open to information that might be contrary to my own investigations.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just keep repeating those talking points and you'll continue to look like a fool. How dare President Trump do something that has been legal for the past 43 years.

You do know the ONLY budget Obama ever signed was Bush's final budget, but not before he added over half a trillion in extra spending.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooooooooo, you're OK with lil' donnie raising the debt ceiling but you were NEVER in favor of President Barack Hussein Obama and the congress he had to work with doing it? Reconciliation or not? I'm no fool, midgeroo. ''Tis you that demonstrates that propensity. You're a very silly boy.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
PV=nRT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/03/mnuchin-frets-having-harvey-money-wants-congress-to-raise-debt-limit-asap.amp.html

Why do we need to do this? Duane told us Donald had this resolved by passing a couple of XOs.
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember when Dick Cheney and a few of the gwb economists announced that national debts and deficits do not matter one whit. I think that was being said as the gwb cabal was trying to fight 2 wars off the books and out of the budget. That will go down in American economic history as about as bad as the republican stock market crash of '29 and the Great Depression that followed it.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: