midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Your Opinion...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Antifa is a loosely organized group seeking to promote the issues of anti-racism and anti-fascism. The protestations of the rightwingnuts are obviously in support of racism and fascism. And the rightwingnuts like to use antifa as a scapegoat for their own sins against the true freedoms and values of the USA. Please, rightwingnuts. Carry on. We'll see how this works out.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,

BUT they pin there worth on violence....
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since their very beginning, crapslinger, Antifa does not support violence unless they are met with violence. Do their imitations of rightwingnut stupidity disturb you?

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
Since their very beginning, crapslinger, Antifa does not support violence unless they are met with violence. Do their imitations of rightwingnut stupidity disturb you?

Read a freakin news paper would ya? They are pissed at CNN for not covering enough of their violence.. . you are such a blithering idiot.... Look at Berkley, freakin violence central ... antifa...
tilley88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:

Even the liberal news outlets are beginning to see what Antifa really is. I'm beginning to see what a sick MFer you are psychotroll.......
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tilley88 wrote:
PsychoTrack wrote:

Even the liberal news outlets are beginning to see what Antifa really is. I'm beginning to see what a sick MFer you are psychotroll.......

This evening, even Nancy Pelosi turned on them for there unmitigated violence... Now when Pelosi goes against your bunch, they got a problem...
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never denied that Antifa would use violence to promote their ideology. Their primary goals are to combat the ideologies of fascism and racism. I believe those goals are admirable in the interests of American values and moralities. I also believe that any occurrence by them as relating to violence is first promulgated by violence displayed against them. They will fight back. I support that belief and would join them in a heartbeat in defense of their rights to defend the natural rights of Americans to support the ideologies of liberty, justice and peace. Everything I know about antifa indicates that they never strike first. But they will and do counter whatever opposition they might be expected to endure. Their belief is to react in like manner to whatever they may be subjected. They refuse to be flowers on the wall.

I find it humorous that the attackers of the true moral values of America might complain about them. Are they so stupid as to believe they can simply spread their hate and dissention towards peaceful American foundations without a somewhat similar opposition? Continue with your hate and dissention rightwingnuts. I don't believe you'll get very far with all of that. Carry on.

And the investigations continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mudslinger47

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoTrack wrote:
I've never denied that Antifa would use violence to promote their ideology. Their primary goals are to combat the ideologies of fascism and racism. I believe those goals are admirable in the interests of American values and moralities. I also believe that any occurrence by them as relating to violence is first promulgated by violence displayed against them. They will fight back. I support that belief and would join them in a heartbeat in defense of their rights to defend the natural rights of Americans to support the ideologies of liberty, justice and peace. Everything I know about antifa indicates that they never strike first. But they will and do counter whatever opposition they might be expected to endure. Their belief is to react in like manner to whatever they may be subjected. They refuse to be flowers on the wall.

I find it humorous that the attackers of the true moral values of America might complain about them. Are they so stupid as to believe they can simply spread their hate and dissention towards peaceful American foundations without a somewhat similar opposition? Continue with your hate and dissention rightwingnuts. I don't believe you'll get very far with all of that. Carry on.

They are against fascism, they are fascists.... they're to stupid to know it!!!

They have been the ones to start the violence every stinking time!!!!

You clueless rube
PsychoTrack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really believe that, crapslinger? If so then please share with us a single incident by antifa as supporting fascism. You can't possibly do that, can you? Many rightwingnuts despise antifa because antifa WILL fight back. Fighting back is NOT fascism. Fighting back by progressively inclined Americans is catching on against the likes of the KKK, Aryan Brotherhood, neo-nazi's and others. I've read that even more of the rightwingnut white power idiots from Charlottesville have been picked up by appropriate authorities just this week. We'll see how all of this works out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: