midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Richard Childress jumps on Kyle Bush....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Nascar Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danny eddings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Richard Childress jumps on Kyle Bush.... Reply with quote

It seems that today Kyle Bush was not happy with Joey Colter? in the truck race....so Kyle gives Joey a little bump after the race was over....and Richard Childress the owner of the Colter track was unhappy....could it be that he hadnt forgotten when Kyle pushed the Harvick truck?.....anyway it seems that Richard Childress jumped on Kyle....A 65 year old jumping on a 25 year old.....THAT DOES NOT COMPUTE.......danny

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Richard was telling Kyle he was needing a haircut and showing him how much he needs to take off. LOL
DOG FACE GREMLIN

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me thinks that richard needs to look back in his past and remember a time when he had a driver alot like kyle, a fellow named dale earnhardt. seems i remember him bumping people after they won races especially at daytona and saying if there car was going in the museum he was gonna go with them by leaving a tire mark on the door. did richard want to punch out dale sr when that night at bristol he spun terry labonte and won the race and then in the interview say he didnt mean to spin him but just rattle his cage. i wish dale sr and kyle bush had a chance to race againt each other now. that would be somethign to see, least it would be fun to watch and not borign like todays nascar is Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Nascar Talk All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: