midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
TCI
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

Malden Races canceled for Friday March 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Malden Races canceled for Friday March 25 Reply with quote

Here is a note I received from Phil this morning.

Races canceled for Friday night 3-25. See you Friday April 1st.
Timmy M.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No one is going anyway till he moves those tires in closer to the poles so there will be a second groove. They announced on the PA saturday night that the USCS officials wanted the tires moved in and Phil said I'll water the bottom. EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR GONNA HAVE TO MOVE THE TIRES except Phil.
MRT-3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The water should have been on the track! Every week the track is so dusty the crowd has had to start bringing goggles to wear! I for one will not pay to eat dirt and watch a one groove track anymore, there are to many tracks around to put up with this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Midsouth Racing Scene Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: