midsouthracing.com Forum Index
Comp Cams
Comp Newsletter
Comp Newsletter
Dirty Girl Racewear Dirt Heads Crowley's Ridge Raceway
I-30 New Vision Your Ad
Your Ad George Kell Sign Co. Smileys Racing Products

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Subscribe 

O'ReillY's USCS Camden, TN. Stenhouse Jr. Set to Race!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Upcoming Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will Tony Stewarts Driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr. Take the Win At Camden, TN. Tonight
Yes
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
No
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Unsure
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Breeze

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: O'ReillY's USCS Camden, TN. Stenhouse Jr. Set to Race! Reply with quote

If you are looking for the finest Sprint Car Racing in the Mid-South, Then you need to pack the wife and kids in the car and come to Camden, Tn.
Straight east on I-40 to Exit 126 go north on Hwy 641 for about 20 Miles to the intersection of Hwy 151. It is slated to be one of the best shows all year, since the WOO was at Riverside In West Memphis. I have heard the we already have 25 Sprints intending to Run. Do ya think, Little Ricky can
out run Craw Daddy in Wards 88. Can Derick Hagar, Go 3 in a row. Only God knows. But I do know it will be a great Race.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    midsouthracing.com Forum Index -> Upcoming Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: